65 years after the Schuman Declaration – the birth act of the European integration process – and 6 months into the new European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker will reveal on 4th May his vision for the future of Europe during a public lecture attended by, among others, students of the KU Leuven.
President Juncker will give the lecture within the framework of the KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Fund. On the occasion of the Future of Europe Lecture, the first Wilfried Martens Thesis Prize will be awarded and the laureate of the Wilfried Martens Scholarship 2015-2016 will be announced.
- Date: Monday May 4th, 2015
- Location: Grote Aula (Maria Theresiacollege, Sint-Michielsstraat 6, 3000 Leuven)
- Start lecture: 19hrs
- Register before April 22, 2015: https://soc.kuleuven.be/io/english/wilfriedmartensfund/register.
- Contact: Prof. Steven Van Hecke │ email@example.com │+32 (0) 491 253 657
- News room KU Leuven: Tine Danschutter (press officer, 0479 98 37 92) or Sigrid Somers (chief press officer, 0475 87 40 08)
- Information: www.kuleuven.be/wilfriedmartensfonds